Benefits of Universal Robots
At Universal Robots we believe that collaborative robotic technology (cobots) can be used to benefit all aspects of production and manufacturing.
Our robot arms are advanced tools that can be used by all levels of production staff to help increase productivity, reduce injury, and boost morale. With a Universal Robots robot arm, you can automate and streamline repetitive or potentially unsafe processes, so staff can be assigned to jobs that provide them with new challenges.
We believe that the latest collaborative robot technology should be available to all businesses and that return on investment should be measurable in months and not years. Therefore, whatever the size and focus of your business, we’re confident our cobots can increase your productivity, reduce injury and boost morale.
- We have the biggest installed base of cobots across production facilities around the world. According to analyst firm BIS Research our market share is 58%.
- Our cobot arms are used by all sizes of organisations – from SMEs through to giant enterprises like BMW, Bosch, Continental Tyres and Lego
- We have the fastest payback in the industry, delivering positive ROI in as little as 34 days
Our three collaborative robots – the UR3, UR5 and UR10 are easily integrated into existing production environments. With six articulation points and a wide scope of flexibility, these collaborative robot arms are designed to mimic the range of motion of a human arm. Just select the size of the collaborative robot arm that best meets your needs.
Our ‘app store for robotics’ provides easy access to a wide range of approved partners’ grippers, end-effectors and accessories, so you can perfectly customize your cobot to your own exacting requirements. All products are tested and approved to perfectly integrate with our robot arms, ensuring quick set-up, reliable operation a smooth user experience and simple programming.
Our easy online training modules enable anybody to become a robot programmer in just 87 minutes. Built to deliver hands-on learning via interactive simulations it reduces robot configuration typically measured in weeks down to a matter of hours.
Read more about our automation here…
- Benefits of Automation
- Keyence Vision Systems
- Robots & Cobots – What is the Difference?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Industrial Robots
- Bespoke Automation – what does it mean?
Collaborating to help British manufacturing! Roy Henderson, director, SP Technology.